Join the 21 Day Peppermint Challenge Facebook Group for all the rules and more details!
You could win some peppermint and jade lemon essential oils just by having some fun and exercising!
The official start date is September 28th, but the host would like to get the peppermint mailed out to you as soon as you join. You will need a pedometer, Fitbit or something comparable to participate. So venture on over to their Facebook page and check out all the information!
Thanks to everyone who casted their votes through our website and through Facebook for your favorite tagline! We have counted the votes and narrowed it down to the Top 3. We will be taking a few days to pick our favorite and will announce a winner next week.
We would still love to have your feedback! Let us know what you think and why!
Just like families in our community, Cape Cod Moms is growing stronger. Last year, we put a fresh new look on our logo and now we’re looking to put a new, creative spin on our tagline. For this project, we’re enlisting you!
What is a tagline?
A tagline is a series of words that help capture the essence of an organization. Great taglines are short, captivating and memorable. The Cape Cod Mom current tagline is “Empowerment and Strength for a Supportive Motherhood.” Other examples:
• Apple – “Think Different”
• Target – “Eat Well Pay Less”
• The Walt Disney Company – “Where Dreams Come True”
• Adidas – “Impossible is nothing”
Your tagline should be catchy, meaningful, and express the essence of the Cape Cod Moms community.
Contest Rules & Entry Information:
• Submit your tagline ideas via our brief survey by clicking here. Please note: if you submit the same idea as someone else, we will only count the earliest entry.
• All tagline entries must be original.
• All tagline entries must be one sentence.
• Entries must be received by 11:59pm EST on August 1, 2015.
• Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and live in the United States.
• Entrants may submit more than 1 entry.
• By submitting a tagline, entrants grant Mommies LLC copyright ownership and waive any claim to financial or other forms of compensation now or in the future. Mommies LLC also reserves the right to use both winning and non-winning taglines for the purpose of Mommies LLC marketing.
• Mommies LLC reserves the right to not adopt any of the entries as our tagline.
• The Cape Cod Moms team will narrow down the results and select their favorite 10 taglines by August 10, 2015. The submitters of the Top 10 Taglines will receive a FREE ShopLocal membership. (Mommies LLC reserves the right to choose more/less than 10 based on entries).
• Cape Cod Moms will post the top 10 Taglines by August 19, 2015. The community will have a chance to vote and narrow it down to the Top 3 thru August 27, 2015 at 11:59pm EST by voting in our Facebook Tagline Contest album by "LIKING" their favorite tagline entries. (Facebook is not affiliated with this contest in any way). The team will select a winner and announce on September 1, 2015.
• The winner will receive a $100 gift card (cash), a Cape Cod Mom swag bag, and an extra ShopLocal membership to share with a friend. The 2nd and 3rd place winners will win a Swag Bag.
• Even if Cape Cod Moms does not adopt the entry as the official tagline, the $100 gift card will still be awarded to the winning entrant.
Put those creative thinking caps on and submit your entries today! Click here to submit your tagline ideas!
By: Joan Walsh
One free book from CAPE COD MEMORY MAKERS will be given to the first two adults who take a child, who old enough to travel and record, in their own words, their travel experience to at least 5 locations mentioned by Josh and Amy in either the Sandwich or Falmouth memory book.
CAPE COD MEMORY MAKERS Explore the Town of Sandwich by Joan Walsh (sold at Titcombs in Sandwich) and CAPE COD MEMORY MAKERS Explore the Town of Falmouth by Joan Walsh (sold at Eight Cousins in Falmouth) encourages children to travel, draw, and write within the pages of each book.
This offer is intended for a parent who has more than one child in mind.
1.) First, you purchase one book and take one child to visit at least 5 of the locations mentioned in the book.
2.) Second, you share a picture in one of the following venues:
1.) on the Cape Cod Mommies Facebook Page,
2.) post on your Instagram and tag @CapeCodMommies
3.) Email us your photos at firstname.lastname@example.org
of 5 drawings and 5 diary entries recorded by one child of places he or she was excited about traveling to (Spelling doesn't count).
After five sharing of drawings and diary entries, you will receive a free copy of the book for a second child you choose to travel with. One-to-one time with each child builds a special bond.
HAPPY MEMORY MAKING!
Thanks for all your submissions in the Cape Cod Mommies
VeggieChallenge Giveaway! You all are so creative and it is AWESOME that the Moms and parents in the Cape Cod community are so proactive about raising healthy children!
We picked 3 of our favorite submissions below! Check out our 3 favorites and then cast your vote on your favorite. The winner will receive a $100 Stop & Shop Gift card plus will be featured in an upcoming Tasty Tuesday Blog!
Voting opens today and closes at 11:59pm on Thursday August 22, 2013. Any vote comments submitted after that point will not be counted towards the final count. The winner will be announced on Friday August 23, 2013.
Top Three Submissions ~
Grab Our Button
For Email Marketing you can trust
Cape Cod Moms