Sunday, March 13, 2016
The Local Scoop 34 Cranberry Highway (RT 6A), Orleans, Massachusetts 02653
Register or Share Event
Join other local Cape Cod Moms! Karaoke, essential oil infused ice cream, Essential Oils 101, EO sampling, take home an essential oil lip balm and if you time it right, help make the lip balm also!
Plus The Local Scoop has some AMAZING delights to try!
Join Adviser Tracy Lamperti and fellow Cape Cod Mom, Alex Roberts, owner of Dot to Dot Art Workshop on
Bringing Essential Oils into the Lives of Our Children
Friday, March 4, 2016
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Dot to Dot Art Workshop
2 Harold St, Unit E, Harwich Port, Massachusetts 02646
Cost: $5 (to cover kit cost)
Basic information will be provided about Young Living's top 10 oils provided through the Premium Starter Kit, followed by making and taking a rollerball recipe to use with your child.
Join the 21 Day Peppermint Challenge Facebook Group for all the rules and more details!
You could win some peppermint and jade lemon essential oils just by having some fun and exercising!
The official start date is September 28th, but the host would like to get the peppermint mailed out to you as soon as you join. You will need a pedometer, Fitbit or something comparable to participate. So venture on over to their Facebook page and check out all the information!
By Tracy Lamperti, LMHC, BCETS
Lamperti Counseling & Consultation
We were lucky enough to attend one of Adviser Lamperti's Intro to Essential Oils classes hereon Cape Cod and we learned so much. Tracy was nice enough to share some of the amazing benefits of working with essential oils. Check it out! For more information please visit Adviser Tracy Lamperti's Essential Oil site.
Nutritional Help for Children
· NingXia Red-Super high in Anti-Oxidants, freeze for a fun healthy treat
· Balance Complete-High in fiber, great for digestion
· Super C-great tasting chewable vitamin
· KidScents Mightyzymes, Mightyvits
· Life 5- if you have given your children anti-biotics (mix with yogart, applesauce or in a smoothie)
· MultiGreens-if you child doesn’t eat enough leafy green veggies (mix in a smoothie)
Toxin Free Cleaning
· Thieves Cleaner-cost effective, cleans everything from granite, toilets, wood floors to fruits and veggies, car seats, training potties
· Lemon Household Scrub-for extra cleaning power
· Diffuse oils-plug ins, air fresheners, candles are FULL of chemicals that disrupt brain function
· Purification-diaper pails, cloth diapers
· Thieves Spray-must have for mommies! Spray on shopping carts, public restrooms, changing tables, great for sore throats.
For more information please visit Adviser Tracy Lamperti's Essential Oil site.
For Email Marketing you can trust
Cape Cod Moms