Being a mom has changed my world.
· I used to dress nice and wear heels and go to work every day. Now I stay at home, in my pajamas until lunch sometimes.
· I used to spend my money on fancy name brand clothes. Now my favorite name brands are Fisher Price and Sesame Street.
· I used to dine out at fancy restaurants with my husband. Now I opt for dinner at home because I don’t have to get in the car to get there.
· I used to feel like I did a lot of “stuff” in my life, but that none of it had any real meaning. Now, my life is run by a two and a half foot tall completely irrational creature prone to throwing herself on the floor, and I feel that my life is full and meaningful.
Basically what I am saying is that I am blessed. Happy. Thrilled. Lucky. Joyful. Content.
I wanted to give something back to show my appreciation for my beautiful life. So I decided to organize a fundraiser to benefit an organization that helps children. I decided on Wings for Falmouth Families, a local non-profit charity that helps parents with school-age children who are facing a medical crisis or some other kind of tragedy. Many people told me that organizing a fundraiser was hard work, and that I couldn’t do it.
There were TONS of obstacles that seemed hell-bent on making me fail! I told one person “NEVER
underestimate a mom on a mission!”
And now, it has grown into this huge event, and I just know it will be a success. And I want to personally invite you and ask you to help spread the word and make this event amazing.
The Fall Festival Fundraiser is being held on Saturday October 27 from 9 am until 2 pm at St Barnabas Episcopal Church at 91 West Main Street Falmouth.
There will be:
· Face painting
· Temporary tattoos
· Moon Bounce
· Paint your own Pottery
· Musical Instrument Petting Zoo
· Family Portraits
· Over 15 vendor tables
· A raffle with some AMAZING prizes from local businesses
· Games, Food and Music
This event was created by myself and four other moms and has snowballed into something more than we could have imagined! We hope to see you all there, and stop by the following links for more info or to
help spread the word!
Grab Our Button
For Email Marketing you can trust
Cape Cod Moms