10 Activities to do on the Lower Cape in the Cold
As the temperatures are dropping and we are heading into winter on the Lower Cape it is important to find activities to do with the kids. Here is my list of 10 Things!
1. Brewster Museum of Natural History They have great school vacation programs plus it is a warm places to explore.
2. The local libraries Look for fun programs or go snuggle up in their great children’s rooms with a great book.
3. Salt Pond Visitors Center Watch one of the short movies, explore the exhibits and visit the gift shop for fun.
4. Charles Moore Arena Take the kids skating.
5. Orleans Bowling Center Go bowling and get some BBQ to warm up.
6. Chatham Orpheum Theatre See a movie and stroll down the Candy Manor for treat and free fudge samples.
7. Local Scoop Enjoy the warmth of the store while you create and eat your own sundae.
8. Dot to Dot Workshop Get crafty with a workshop or class.
9. Willy’s Rock Wall Get lots of energy out with some rock climbing
10. Visit the trains at Snows!
What would you added to the list?
Usborne Books & More Independent Educational Consultant
I am always looking for people to join my Usborne team, host parties (Facebook or home), or just share these wonderful books! For more information visit my website or contact me at email@example.com.
Plus follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/mollyhubnersusbornebooks/
For Email Marketing you can trust
Cape Cod Moms