By Meghan B
In the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought that I would reflect back on the last couple months with Thirty-One and list what I’m grateful for this season.
· I’m grateful for my Director, she’s great, very encouraging, incredibly supportive, and she’s a good leader. She doesn’t just tell me what to do, she shows me how through her actions and advice. I can only hope that when I become director I will be as good as she is.
· I’m grateful for my friends. I have great friends who support me in this venture very much. Never once have I heard them tell me I’m crazy, that this was a bad idea, that this dream will fade, they encourage me. They let me know I’m doing a good job, they attend my parties, and book parties too, inviting new people that
I haven’t met yet.
· I’m grateful for the upcoming vendor fairs that I have. I have been able to come across some opportunities to spread my name in the community and tell people about my business. I’m so excited to have these vendor events, the more people that I talk to then the faster I can develop a team, donate money back to my community, and help people achieve their goals in life.
· I am grateful that I work as a consultant for Thirty-One. They are an amazing company who really do celebrate, encourage, and reward women. I have had my Director celebrate my successes with me, I’ve had the company send me gifts and prizes for meeting sales goals, the training that I have received from
Thirty-One is amazing. The company provides so many learning tools that it can be overwhelming, but I really feel like I’m part of an amazing company that is leading me on an amazing journey.
· I’m grateful for my family. They have stood behind me and supported me in all of this. My older daughter pitches in and helps with the little kids when we need her to. My husband has never once doubted me in any of this and has been nothing but supportive, not everyone is as lucky as me, and I am so happy for the family that I have.
Until next month :) Meghan
Grab Our Button
For Email Marketing you can trust
Cape Cod Moms