Just like families in our community, Cape Cod Moms is growing stronger. Last year, we put a fresh new look on our logo and now we’re looking to put a new, creative spin on our tagline. For this project, we’re enlisting you!
What is a tagline?
A tagline is a series of words that help capture the essence of an organization. Great taglines are short, captivating and memorable. The Cape Cod Mom current tagline is “Empowerment and Strength for a Supportive Motherhood.” Other examples:
• Apple – “Think Different”
• Target – “Eat Well Pay Less”
• The Walt Disney Company – “Where Dreams Come True”
• Adidas – “Impossible is nothing”
Your tagline should be catchy, meaningful, and express the essence of the Cape Cod Moms community.
Contest Rules & Entry Information:
• Submit your tagline ideas via our brief survey by clicking here. Please note: if you submit the same idea as someone else, we will only count the earliest entry.
• All tagline entries must be original.
• All tagline entries must be one sentence.
• Entries must be received by 11:59pm EST on August 1, 2015.
• Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and live in the United States.
• Entrants may submit more than 1 entry.
• By submitting a tagline, entrants grant Mommies LLC copyright ownership and waive any claim to financial or other forms of compensation now or in the future. Mommies LLC also reserves the right to use both winning and non-winning taglines for the purpose of Mommies LLC marketing.
• Mommies LLC reserves the right to not adopt any of the entries as our tagline.
• The Cape Cod Moms team will narrow down the results and select their favorite 10 taglines by August 10, 2015. The submitters of the Top 10 Taglines will receive a FREE ShopLocal membership. (Mommies LLC reserves the right to choose more/less than 10 based on entries).
• Cape Cod Moms will post the top 10 Taglines by August 19, 2015. The community will have a chance to vote and narrow it down to the Top 3 thru August 27, 2015 at 11:59pm EST by voting in our Facebook Tagline Contest album by "LIKING" their favorite tagline entries. (Facebook is not affiliated with this contest in any way). The team will select a winner and announce on September 1, 2015.
• The winner will receive a $100 gift card (cash), a Cape Cod Mom swag bag, and an extra ShopLocal membership to share with a friend. The 2nd and 3rd place winners will win a Swag Bag.
• Even if Cape Cod Moms does not adopt the entry as the official tagline, the $100 gift card will still be awarded to the winning entrant.
Put those creative thinking caps on and submit your entries today! Click here to submit your tagline ideas!
Due to work commitments this event will NOT be held Aug 16 or Aug 23. Our final session will be held August 30!
Cape Cod Moms has teamed up with athlete and former New England Patriots player, Kanorris Davis to bring you "Fun in the Sun" in Eastham this summer! Join us as we meet weekly to play sports outside and just be ourselves! We will do stretching, pushups, sit-ups, football, baseball, frisbee, soccer and more! All ages are welcome, come for 1 week or come for all weeks, just come so you can have some fun!
To register for this weekly fun event please click here or see below!
Kanorris Davis is from a small country town called Perry, in Georgia. A former New England Patriots player, who moved to Cape Cod in December, he has reached out to Cape Cod Moms to start a "Fun in the Sun" Summer program to share his passion of having fun and learning to play well with others with our community. His goals for "Fun in the Sun" are for the kids to be relaxed, have no worries and just come out to be themselves while having ultimate fun in the sun playing and learning anything their hearts desire.
By: Gary M. DellaPosta, CPA
Is your child a student with a summer job? Here's what you should know about the income your child earns over the summer.
A summer work schedule is sometimes a patchwork of odd jobs, which makes for confusion come tax time.
Contact your tax preparer or financial advisor for more information!
Gary DellaPosta is a CPA and founder of the firm: Gary M DellaPosta, CPA's & Business Advisors. A graduate of Bryant University, he is a member of the American Institute of CPA's as well as the Massachusetts Society of CPA's. In addition to providing accounting, tax and advisory services to individuals and businesses, he also provides litigation support to attorneys and has been recognized as an expert in numerous Massachusetts' courts. Mr. DellaPosta serves on the Board of the Barnstable County Mutual Insurance Co., where he serves on the audit, investment and employee benefit committees. He is a Director at The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod, where he serves on audit, governance, and personnel committees, and is a former director of Eastern Bank and Plymouth Savings Bank. He also serves as the Treasurer of the Community Health Center of Cape Cod and is a trustee of Heritage Museum & Gardens.
Cape Cod Moms