With the Cape Cod Parent Resource Fair rapidly approaching we will be sharing blog posts on our participating sponsors, vendors and nonprofits. You will find out more about these amazing businesses and what they offer to our community. They will be sharing their services, advice, what challenges face our community as well as upcoming events they will be having. Make sure to check out our virtual program and resource guide ahead of the event so you can plan for what you want to see! We hope to see you at the Resource Fair!
Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts
1. Tell us about your business/non profit and how it benefits local families?
Girl Scouts is a Leadership Program for girls K-12 that often implements community service and take-action programs within the town.
2. Where is it located?
There are troops in every town across Cape Cod and Massachusetts!
3. What is your favorite thing about our community?
The pride in community and family.
4. How else do you get involved with the community?
By either hosting or attending community events.
5. What do you think are the biggest challenges facing parents in our community?
Time and money, to which Girl Scouts has the flexibility of time and financial assistance available so everyone can partake!
6. What is your favorite memory or story over the years involving you and your business?
Seeing High School girls being honored for their hard work at our High Awards Ceremonies.
7. What advice would you give parents and caregivers in our community?
At Girl Scouts, we create girls of confidence, courage, and character who make the world a better place. If this resonates with you, then give it a try!
8. Do you have any specials, events, or anything else taking place this upcoming year that our parents should know about?
Residential and Day Camp is available during the summer at our very own Camp Favorite in Brewster! Bus routes are available, registration starts January 2019!
Leave a Reply.
Parent Resource Guide
Travel & Vacations
Cape Cod Birthdays
Cape Cod Family