With the Cape Cod Parent Resource Fair rapidly approaching we will be sharing blog posts on our participating sponsors, vendors and nonprofits. You will find out more about these amazing businesses and what they offer to our community. They will be sharing their services, advice, what challenges face our community as well as upcoming events they will be having. Make sure to check out our virtual program and resource guide ahead of the event so you can plan for what you want to see! We hope to see you at the Resource Fair!
1. Tell us about your business/non profit and how it benefits local families?
So many people are unaware of the toxic chemicals in their everyday products and how they effect their health and well-being as well as the environment. I help educate families on how to live safer and healthier lifestyles as an independent consultant for Pure Haven. Pure Haven is a U.S. based company dedicated to providing 100% non-toxic personal care and home cleaning products.
2. Where is it located?
Since I can travel to any location, the business is wherever YOU are!
3. What is your favorite part about our community?
My favorite part about our community is the way people (moms especially) rally around one another. It really does take a tribe!!
4. How else do you get involved with the community?
Aside from educating families about living toxic free, I enjoy singing at our church.
5. What are the biggest challenges facing parents in our community?
Especially for families who are not native to the area, it is challenging to feel “connected” with other families unless you are involved in church or your child attends school.
6. What is your favorite memory or story over the years involving you and your business?
My favorite story was when I had a love event at a restaurant and my (very skeptical, incredibly macho) brother stopped in and listened to the entire presentation, let me use his had as an example for the products, after which booked his own event!!! If I can convince more people like him, we would have so many people leading healthier lives!!
7. What advice would you give parents and care givers in our community?
Advice i need to remember myself: Time flies, so soak it all in. Snuggle, cuddle, and love them to bits! The dishes and laundry can wait.
8. Do you have any specials, events, or anything else taking place this upcoming year that our parents should know?
Every month we have a rotating FREE product and discounted bundles of products! Every host earns FREE products so it is incredibly advantageous to book and host a gathering!
Cape Cod Moms