With the Cape Cod Parent Resource Fair rapidly approaching we will be sharing blog posts on our participating sponsors, vendors and nonprofits. You will find out more about these amazing businesses and what they offer to our community. They will be sharing their services, advice, what challenges face our community as well as upcoming events they will be having. Make sure to check out our virtual program and resource guide ahead of the event so you can plan for what you want to see! We hope to see you at the Resource Fair!
1. Tell us about your business/non profit and how it benefits local families?
West Falmouth Preschool is a non profit parent co-op preschool. We offer low tuition to families in exchange for parent involvement. We also offer tuition assistance programs to qualifying families.
2. Where is it located?
West Falmouth Preschool is located at 28 Blacksmith Shop Rd in West Falmouth.
3. What is your favorite thing about our community?
Our favorite part about our community is the support we receive from local organizations and businesses. We hold many fundraisers throughout the year to support our enrichment programs and tuition assistance program and we always have many local organizations and local businesses that donate to our school. We depend on our community to keep us going.
4. How else do you get involved with the community?
We utilize many of our local organizations for field trips such as the local fire department, library, aquarium and farm.
5. What do you think are the biggest challenges facing parents in our community?
Quality, affordable child care. Also, before and after school care.
6. What is your favorite memory or story over the years involving you and your business?
Our graduation ceremonies are spectacular! Our graduation committee puts together an event to remember every year!
7. Do you have any specials, events, or anything else taking place this upcoming year that our parents should know about?
Special Events: Open Houses on 2/12 and 4/25 from 6-7pm Come check us out!
Comedy Night Fundraiser at the Cape Club 4/6 at 6:00 (check our Facebook page for details!)
Cape Cod Moms