Children’s Cove IU2U Block Party
Let’s have the conversation about how you can be smart and be safe online. It’s Up To You to protect yourself and others.
Date: April 27, 2021
Where: Zoom and live streamed on social media
To Register: visit https://bit.ly/2PYUKAx
Join parents, kids, and teens in our community for a virtual block party to have some fun while discussing ways to be safe online. Hosted by motivational speaker Jonathan Thompson, of JT’s Chronicles, the block party is an interactive conversation with Children’s Cove, Cape Cod Moms and IROC2. This educational and entertaining event is for anyone who wants to learn more about body safety and ways to reduce the chances of the online exploitation of children. There will be a Q&A, activities, and prizes including $150 in Visa gift cards! Those who register in advance will be entered into their own chances for a $50 Visa gift card.
Jonathan Thompson – Motivational Speaker, JT’s Chronicles
Jacob Stapledon – Community Engagement and Education Coordinator, Children’s Cove
Amy Leonardi – Owner/Founder, Cape Cod Moms
Richard Guerry – Institute for Responsible Online and Cell Phone Communication
Why should PARENTS attend?
Because It’s Up To You (IU2U) to protect your child from online predators
- Learn how to start conversation about online safety with your child, early and often
- To guide a conversation between you and your kids about their online lives and safety.
- To learn warning signs that your kids may be at risk or in danger.
- To discover free resources available to you to stop online sexual exploitation of children.
Why should KIDS & TEENS attend?
Because it’s Up to You (IU2U) to stay safe online
- To have fun while learning warning signs of an online predator
- To learn what predators look for in kids and teens online.
- To understand the real-world risks of online life.
- To recognize when friends might be in trouble.
- To secure your digital legacy.
- To understand the importance of your image online and in real life.
Cape Cod Moms