Yesterday afternoon during our walk on one of Cape Cod’s many gorgeous beaches, my even more gorgeous daughter offered to help me with my blog. She is filled to the brim with all kinds of ideas, so I took the bait.
Her solution? The photo I’ve included below. She thought the words might be helpful to my readers, because she is one of them. She has been practicing looking ahead since we left a very difficult situation in Germany and moved to Cape Cod to be with family almost five years ago. As a result, she has also become much more confident and much more optimistic.
It is pretty cool to see daily proof of how positive thoughts and actions change a person’s life for the better.
Thought for the week:
Which way are you looking?
Do you need to make a change?
When will you make that change?
What’s it going to take to push you ahead?
Whatever it is, whatever it takes, DO IT. Your life will thank you for it.
As your Confidence Coach, I strive to help you grow your courage, build your confidence and tap your innate charisma. You need to work with me If you:
- don’t know how to use your own voice anymore
- used to feel like you could do anything
- wonder why no one listens to you
- feel invisible most of the time
- don’t have a plan for your future
- can’t even imagine your way into next week
- wonder when your goals disappeared like that
- feel all bottled up like wine with a dry cork
- wish you could just run away some days
- hate living in an emotional battlefield or wasteland
- can’t remember the last time you felt good about yourself
- don’t know when someone last complimented you on anything
- feel as if flirting was something you did in another lifetime
- don’t remember how to have fun
- This list goes on and on, doesn’t it?…
I know what it’s like and how to help because the same thing happened to me. Now that I have successfully gained courage, built confidence and tapped my own charisma, I can also guide YOU through the steps it takes to succeed and SIZZLE. Book your SPARK Session with me today.
Email me directly at Pamela@ElasticityCoaching.com or visit my website at www.PamelaWills.com.
Pamela Wills, CPC
Pamela Wills Coaching
Like me on
Twitter - Follow
LinkedIn - Add me!
Referrals are like chocolate...sweet and necessary! =)
Leave a Reply.
Parent Resource Guide
Travel & Vacations
Cape Cod Birthdays
Cape Cod Family