This idea is on my mind today. Finding the courage to open our hearts might be one of the most challenging actions we take. Trusting after getting hurt is especially challenging.Do you trust yourself to choose a potential lover wisely next time?
Will you allow yourself to trust that your choice is a good one?
Are you ready to trust your heart to the lucky person you choose?
As your Confidence Coach, I strive to help you grow your courage, build your confidence and tap your innate charisma. You need to work with me If you:
- don’t know how to use your own voice anymore
- used to feel like you could do anything
- wonder why no one listens to you
- feel invisible most of the time
- don’t have a plan for your future
- can’t even imagine your way into next week
- wonder when your goals disappeared like that
- feel all bottled up like wine with a dry cork
- wish you could just run away some days
- hate living in an emotional battlefield or wasteland
- can’t remember the last time you felt good about yourself
- don’t know when someone last complimented you on anything
- feel as if flirting was something you did in another lifetime
- don’t remember how to have fun
- This list goes on and on, doesn’t it?…
I know what it’s like and how to help because the same thing happened to me. Now that I have successfully gained courage, built confidence and tapped my own charisma, I can also guide YOU through the steps it takes to succeed and SIZZLE. Book your SPARK Session with me today.
Email me directly at Pamela@ElasticityCoaching.com or visit my website
Pamela Wills, CPC
Pamela Wills Coaching
Like me on
Twitter - Follow
LinkedIn - Add me!
like chocolate...sweet and necessary! =)
Leave a Reply.
Parent Resource Guide
Travel & Vacations
Cape Cod Birthdays
Cape Cod Family